Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Aloha Everyone!~

Thanks to Jacob and Carrie for starting the blog! This should be a lot of fun! So Joseph and I are still in California and are heading up to Utah on Thursday. Time to start the real world huh? Haha So I don't know if everyone heard but Joseph and I ran the Great Aloha Run in Hawaii last Monday and it was a ton of fun. Just over 8 miles! And guess what? Joseph got 19th out of......... 26,000 people!!! Isn't that amazing! And he got first in his age group! Cool huh? I won't even tell you how well I did but let's just say there were still a lot of people behind me :o) Well I hope everyone is doing well! Have a great day!


http://www.greataloharun.com/results/2008/overall

2 comments:

Jacob said...

Wow, Carrie and I need to run another race together. Enjoy your last few days before coming back to the real world.

Carrie Sybrowsky said...

Congrats on the race!! That is awesome! When I race, Jacob taught me that as long as i just get in front of all the people pushing strollers, I'm in good shape. :)