Saturday, February 23, 2008

Hi everyone!

I just thought I would start off to say Congrats to Joel and Shannon on the new baby. I am anxious to hear her name, which I am sure we won't know for a few months. Anyway! We hope that Joseph and Shauna are getting settled in Utah. Is it nice to be out of school? Jacob & I are doing great. I'll let him write about himself, though. I am also doing well. I have been busy with school stuff. I am working hard with my 3rd graders and I am having a great time. I am also working on building our school library. This week I meet with the public library to see if they can help us start cataloguing books. Anyway! That;s most of what is happening here! We are excited about the bloggin. We think it will be really fun! Talk to you later!!!

Jacob & Carrie

No comments: