Monday, June 15, 2009

Hey fam!

So here is the latest news for the Jacob and Carrie Sybrowsky family:
1. This week I get to go to Girl's Camp--Hooray! I am so excited! :) I think I am probably more excited than the girls!
2. This week Jacob goes to Dallas to study for the CFP exam that he takes in July. (He is taking a class in Dallas.)
3. Next week I am off to Houston for a trip for work. It should be fun.
4. The following week we pack up the house and begin the moving process
5. The official closing date on our house is July 13th. It's fun to think that we are moving on.
6. Jacob is hard at work on his dissertation--that's good.
7. I took the GRE last week and hopefully will hear the terrible news next week. (I didn't do too well. I guess it helps if you spend time studying. There is a big difference between what I teach in 3rd grade and what they test you on on the GRE.)

Life is going well. We are excited to move back to Utah this year so we can be closer to everyone.

Love ya!
Carrie

No comments: