Sunday, September 20, 2009

Tomorrow I am starting day 15 out of 2000 according to Jacob. So far, I've loved every moment! BYU is the greatest school I could imagine gong to! Tomorrow I've got Mission Prep. at 10, Intro to Music at 11, then Hnrs Writing at 1, HEPE (Health) at 2, and Mens Chorus at 4. Its going to be a great day! We have our first real concert this weekend! I'm very excited. Are you guys coming up for the BYU game before conference? Its going to be great! I feel like we will win that one. We can't wait for you guys to move up here! I'm starting my mission papers this week so I'll be moving out just as you are moving in. We should get a new poll up on which continent I'll go to or something like that. Wow, I just saw the time and its really really late! So I'll try to write more tomorrow. Have a great night!
Jared =)

2 comments:

Jacob said...

The blog lives!!! I'll work on the family poll and we are coming up for the game before conference. I appreciate the prophecy about winning the game.

Jacob said...

HOORAY FOR JARED!!!!! You are the best. We are excited to see you this weekend for Conference. Thanks for writing on the blog. :)

--Carrie