Monday, May 26, 2008

Lots to catch up on...

Wow, I haven't been on here for so long! Jacob and Carrie, thats really cool about your kitchen and Purple room, I hope its now another exciting color like orange or turquoise!! ha ha ha just kidding! Kristen and the Kids left today, so that is very sad. Right now they should be in Auckland New Zealand, waiting to get on the big flight to LA. We did lots with both Kristen and Jason and Josh and Sarah. I was in school most of the time, so I miss some stuff, but they let me come to some of my favorite things, like Manly Beach. I'm in my last week of school which means one thing: exams. Today I took IB English, which I was worried about, but I think i did pretty well, and I also had IB Music, (IB is the international form of AP) I'm pretty confident that I did really well!! Tomorrow I've got Spanish, then on Wednesday I've got IB Math and IB Chemistry, then I end on Thursday with History. I still laugh when I think of me being in an IB Math class, ha ha ha, but somehow I'm doing alright! This Friday we are all heading to Perth for out last time there. Once school is over, I think moving is going to feel a lot closer :'( It's going to be great to see all of you, this summer though! Who will I be seeing and when?? Do you have your dates worked out? I hope your all planning on coming to Jackson!! I'm sure you all know, but we are going to China on our way home, so that will be great. Also it wont make it as sad I don't think to come home, not that we aren't all very excited to see you guys though! Congratulations is due to everyone who has accomplished anything! From Baby Boys, to Kitchen islands and improvements! We'll see you all soon and we love you all.
Jared

3 comments:

Jacob said...

It is nice to know that you actually study down under. I thought it was like a big vacation for you. Good luck on your finals and we'll see you in August. We'll post some pictures of our house next time.

Rebecca said...

Jared ... look at you in AP Chemistry and AP Math. I'm so impressed. Although I thought that I taught you everything that you needed to know about chemistry ...

I hadn't heard about China. That is SO COOL!!! What other fun plans do you have?

Jared said...

Actually Becky, you did tech me everything I know about chem. you and Gary. My teacher here doesn't teach at all, so everything I know about chemistry I learned in Utah with you guys!