Sunday, May 4, 2008

Trying to finish the semester

This is the semester that will not end. I was supposed to be done on Tuesday, but there is just too much to do. I'm on my way to Philadelphia, PA tomorrow for a conference. The problem is that I still have one final to take and one to give. Thanks to the miracle of modern technology and a new lap top battery, I can work on the road. I'm going to get back on Thursday just in time to meet with the Dean of the business school at UVU. I visited him in March and now he is coming down to visit us here in Lubbock. Hopefully everything will go well and I'll actually get a job someday. The good news is that by Friday night I'll be home, visitors will be gone, finals will be finished, grades will be posted, and I'll be done. That means on Saturday I can start gardening and doing yard work again. For some that it not a break, but I've been waiting to start working outside again.
Carrie is down to four more weeks of school and can't wait to be finished. She is going to be quite the little traveler this summer, visiting family and going to weddings. It looks like we may even get to see a few of you this summer. That's all for us. Good luck on everything and keep on bloggin'.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

I'm excited to play with you in NYC on Tuesday. You'll have to bring Carrie next time!

Chelsea said...

You guys should come to China wth us!

Jacob said...

China? What are you talking about?