Sunday, July 27, 2008

Who's that guy?


I was looking through some pictures today and I found this one which made me think of a new picture competition. “Who’s that guy?” This one is all about pictures with people doing interesting or funny things in the background. They do not have to be pictures of family. Anything goes. Here is my first entry. This is a picture of me at graduation. Look at the old guy on the left and tell me who that guy is and what he is doing. It almost looks like he is supposed to be in the picture. So what do you think? Who is that guy? I think that he is either looking for the bathroom or waiting to share a scripture with Mom. Post your own pictures and give us a chance to respond.

2 comments:

Carrie Sybrowsky said...

It's hard to notice the guy when there are such beautiful ladies in the picture! ;)

Jared said...

I'm putting my money on wanting to share a scripture with mom. He's got that "after church" look when people just stand around waiting for mom and dad to stop talking to other people so they can talk to them.