Thursday, July 3, 2008

Home, finally

Well, last week I returned to Lubbock from a 3 week trip. I started out in California visiting my sister and her family and I am happy to announce that I am the favorite aunt now! Then I went to Utah for my sister Emily's wedding. I got to see Joseph, but Shauna, at least at that point in the trip, I didn't see--one of us was always asleep. (I got to see her for about 30 minutes the day before I flew out which was great!) Then I went up to Idaho to help my mom and help do wedding reception stuff. The wedding was great and Idaho was fantastic. I am happy to say that my mom seems to be doing really well. She said, "I really feel that my burden has been lifted." She has really felt all the prayers that are being said in her behalf. So, thank you so much! So, now I am home. It was really too long to be away from Jacob. I didn't realize how much I would miss him! Anyway! I am happy to be home. Now I am working on another quilt--this one for my brother who is getting married in August and we are trying to finish up some of our kitchen fix-ups. We are also going to paint one of our bathrooms and recarpet. So, we still have a lot to do. I am also planning on working on some of my school plans. I have a lot to think about to prepare for next year. Life is great. With Jacob being finished with Summer 1, I have enjoyed having him around so much this last week. He starts back up on Tuesday and that will be great for him. So, that's that. I hope that everyone is doing well. I hope the China travelers are enoying their China trip and we are excited to have you come home soon.
Once again, Lubbock is more beautiful than ever if anyone is interested!
Love ya'll!
Carrie

1 comment: