Monday, April 7, 2008

March Madness

Most of you know this, but it needs to be recorded for posterity. Not to gloat, but this is a once in a lifetime event. For all of you March madness fans out there, who are participating in tournament challenge on ESPN, my brackets have done well. My top bracket is at 1330 points. I'm ranked 137th out of over 3.2 million. Not bad for a guy who knows nothing about basketball. Carrie does not understand how cool this is, so I am seeking accolades elsewhere. So, accolade me, and vote for Kansas tonight.

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

Congrats. I have no idea what that means, but congrats.

Rebecca said...

I'm totally proud of you ... and Kansas won! Congrats!!!

Jacob said...

I finished at 73rd, not bad.

Rebecca said...

Highly impressive!!!

Jared said...

Very Very nice!! Thats really cool!