Sunday, April 13, 2008

Well, here we are, back to work until the end of the school year. We enjoyed a very nice trip to General Conference. It was nice to see everyone and we enjoyed attending several sessions of conference. So, now we are home and Jacob is working hard to finish strong and I am working hard as well. No new drama at school, surprisingly enough. I don't know what the plan is for next year, yet, but hopefully we'll find out in the next month or two what is going to happen as far as will I have a job there next year. We have started our planting for our garden already. I know you guys are REALLY excited to hear all about that. We always start them indoors until they are strong enough to withstand the wind, which is a little tricky around here. It's really fun to see them start poking their head out. Tomorrow we are going to plant some flowers. It will be great fun. When Jacob blogs, I'll let him tell you all about the plants. Well, I am sleepy, so I am going to close this message! Love you all!
Jacob & Carrie

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

I cannot wait to hear all about the garden... haha, but seriously. That's great. I hate any sort of gardening so it's good that you two like it!

Jared said...

Forget Chelsea!! ha ha ha, jk. I think it really is cool how you can just plant them out side right at first, I guess the winds can really build up speed with all the flat ground around you.