Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Update

Joseph and I just got back from a fun weekend in San Diego. It was so much fun and the weather was so nice. I just wanted to soak up the sun. We went to my ward's "Prom Night" which was a total blast. They had it all themed 50's and we got to eat in our cars and all the Young Women brought our food out wearing poodle skirts and roller skates. Then we went into the church for the dance and ice cream. It was a really fun night. Joseph and I were just planning on staying for a little bit but ended up staying until it was over :o) We had fun seeing the family and spending sometime at home. Anyways that's about all for now... Oh well except...
WE ARE PREGNANT!!!!

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

Congratulations! That's exciting news. The world will get another little pusher or shaunie ...

Jacob said...

Wow! Congrats! We will come up this weekend to congratulate you in person.

Jared said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rebecca said...

Funny people ... Oct. 23 due date?

Chelsea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jared said...

I'm sorry anyone who was confused by my joke. The first two posts are correct. =)