Sunday, March 30, 2008

Here's our update

Here's our update! Jacob is doing well. Yesterday he spent a lot of time working outside getting the yard cleaned up. He is SO excited to start planting our garden. He is like a little kid at Christmas. I love that about him. He is really always like a little kid at Christmas. He recently met with the dean of the business school at UVU (formerly UVSC) to talk about starting a financial planning progarm. They sounded very intereted. We are crossing our fingers that we will be able to get back closer to family that quickly! They really liked Jacob too, but who wouldn't? He's been really busy trying to catch up from being gone for a week for Spring Break.
Me. I am doing great! My school gets more intereting by the day, but I really love all of my kids-- all 21 of them and possibly 22 of them in a week or so. I went from 9 students to 21 in a month. Not too bad. I figure that people just keep hearing about me and so they will do ANYTHING to get their child into my classroom. Just kidding! Other than that, we are still enjoying our time at the temple, enjoying our callings, and enjoying spending time together.

Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers in regards to my mom. She is doing well. She will have to have chemotherapy, but I am so grateful to Heavenly Father for helping us know how to take care of this problem. She, I know, is grateful for all of the prayers. Thanks everyone! We look forward to seeing everyone this summer! We love you all like crazy and we LOVE crazy! :)

Jacob & Carrie

2 comments:

Carrie Sybrowsky said...

I guess I forgot to mention that we'll see you all this weekend for conference. So, we still love you like crazy, so we'll see you sooner rather than later! :)

Rebecca said...

So glad that you love crazy ...

I included your mom in my fast yesterday. Please keep us updated and let us know if there's anything that we can do.