Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Help Me!

Hello, I know I've been bugging a lot of you about this but I'm kind of worried about it. I am going to the American Idol concert in Salt Lake on July 14th. Mom and Dad and Jared are all leaving for Jackson on the 12th. So I am looking for a way to get up there, hopefully on the morning of the 15th, or even very late the 14th. I would just like as much time up there as possible. So if any of you are planning on driving up on Monday (14th) or Tuesday (15th) of that week PLEASE let me know, because right now I'm not sure how I'll get there. Thanks!

5 comments:

Jacob said...

We're probably not going to go this year. If we change our plans, we'll try to work something out.

Chelsea said...

Blah...ok thanks. Yeah let me know if you do change your plans because at this point I don't think I'll be able to go to this concert or I'll miss Jackson, and we already have really good tickets!

Rebecca said...

So sorry, I'm a working girl. It really is so sad. Now you see why I put it off as long as possible.

Rebecca said...

P.S. You should seriously look into how much a flight is from SLC to Jackson. It might not be too bad, but then airfare is going up with the rising gas prices ...

Chelsea said...

Airfare is a lot. I think I'm going to take a bus up... :S