Sunday, June 8, 2008

New blog ideas & pics



I've made a few changes to the family blog. I'm trying to get more interactive links, but my blogging skills are not that good yet. I'm calling for a family funny picture competition this month. This is my first entry - "Jed in Irag", later on I'll pull out the big guns. Everyone share your favorite family pics on the blog. Also, let me know if you have any ideas for family polls, etc....
As for me this week, I'm a batchelor again. Carrie flew to California last night to visit her sister. On Wednesday she is off for Utah for another Sister's wedding, then its off to Idaho to help her parents get ready for the wedding reception. In the mean time, I'm going to work like crazy, trying to get through my summer classes and get ready for Fall semester. I do get to join Carrie in Utah this weekend for the wedding, so, I'll see the Utah crew then. Good luck with everything and keep on bloggin'.

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Ok... you are getting pretty fancy with this blog. I will take you up on this contest. I am a very funny person.

Rebecca said...

You mean a Sybrowsky sibling is getting competitive with another Sybrowsky sibling???

Rebecca said...

Oh, if the batchelor thing gets rough, feel free to call Garry. He has lots of practice at it. I think Jason's not to bad at it either ...