Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My picture for the competition


Well, I guess it's all about Jed when it comes to funny pictures. I too am waiting to whip out the real big guns though... All I can say is bring it on because I have some mighty fine ones!

Things here are good, we are all very busy packing, cleaning, and being tourists. We've been doing a lot of "lasts" lately. Which is always sad. We are excited for Jackson though, and Jared and I want to go to Disneyland this summer as well.... so if anyone is interested, let us know! It is a lot easier to leave a place when you have lots of things to look foreward to.

I may be quite busy this coming semester seeing as I have one job already and I'm possibly going to pick up another one. This job is 5 days a week 9-10am, as a music/piano teacher at a high school for ...basically teenage girls with babies. I would really like the job, even if it means that I can't ever fake sick and sleep in! So between that and 2-4 hours a day of RESEARCH, and school... I think I am going to be pretty busy. I'm about to sign up for 2 or three EASY online classes to complete over the summer. I thought about doing jogging online... sounds easy haha. But really, I'll take a few classes online, now I'm just rambling since I think I ran out of things to say a while ago. Ok good bye.

3 comments:

Jacob said...

It looks like you got Jed and Joel in one pic. Good luck with work and classes, jogging was my first A at BYU.

Chelsea said...

Haha... thats classic, Jed and Joel. Bahaha!

Rebecca said...

Ahhh, that will totally go to Joel's head ...