Sunday, March 16, 2008

Brazuca and the Bednars

Cool video Jacob. ha ha ha, I saw it on TV and thought it was the funniest thing ever! Mom has seen the blog, and I'm going to teach them how to use it tomorrow for Family Home Evening. They wanted me to write on it today and tell you that yesterday we went to Manly Beach, and walked around there for a little while, and then we went to a really good Brazilian restaurant called, "Brazuca". Joseph, Shauna, and I went there and had the best food ever! It was just as good this time. Who ever comes down here next will definitely be treated to Brazuca! Today Elder and Sister Bednar got back into Sydney and we had a big fireside which was broad casted to almost every steak center in Australia. Mom and Dad had me drive around the airport while they went in to find the Bednars, it was pretty cool. The fireside was so good as well. We are excited to see you all so soon!! We only have four days left. I will be bringing the Wii for a rematch in Boxing, Tennis, Baseball.... all of it!

4 comments:

Carrie Sybrowsky said...

Sounds awesome! Jacob will stretch and practice in preparation for the rematches! :) We'll see you VERY soon!

Jacob said...

Jared, I think that you should bring me some food from Brazuca. I would do it for you!

We are excited to see you soon. Let us know when to pick you up at the airport and how to get in touch with you when you get in.

P.S. - my boxing skills continue to improve, be prepared to knocked out.

Chelsea said...

Brazuca sounds gross... just bring yourself and get over the heck over here!

Jared said...

Chelsea Brazuca is one of the best restaurants in Australia. Its up there with Doyle's and Thai Foon! you really will love it when you get here. You feel so good when you eat there! Carrie, you get the Boy of your stretching cuz we don't want him pulling another muscle on the Wii like last time. Jacob, if I go back to Manly before we come to Utah, I promise I will risk smuggling meat into the U.S. to bring it to you! I really will!! I'm excited for boxing you, even though I know I will be lamb-pasted once you get into it. We'll let you know as soon as we can! Thanks!