Friday, March 14, 2008

Update


Hi everyone,
This is the bird we are taking care of here for a little while. Joseph and Shauna have met him, he's really nice! He loves people so much, but he wont go anywhere near a finger out side of his cage. He is a Peach-faced Lovebird. They are named that because they love company so much, birds or people. He gets very sad when he's alone. That's probably more than you wanted to know about him! Mom and Dad came home today from their week long trip with Elder Bednar. He is a great guy! I hope you all get to meet him!! This Sunday he is doing a huge fireside for all of Australia and Steak Presidents are going to send in questions for him from all of Australia! He wants me to be the guy who run them up to him, but I really don't want to do it, it will be so scary in front of everyone. Mom said he might ask me questions while on camera and stuff. Also, we get back to Utah on the 20th of March. Usually around 7/8 pm. I am having my Eagle Court of Honor on Sunday the 22nd, so that will be fun. You guys don't have to come if its going to be too hard or anything, don't feel pressured! ha ha ha. I think thats all for now. Love,
Jared

2 comments:

Shauna said...

Thanks for posting that picture. I loved that bird! He was so fun! We are excited for you guys to come home!!
P.S. It totally freezing today!! AHH!!

Jacob said...

Nice bird! You guys have your own little wildlife preserve. I'm glad that Mom and Dad are back. I saw that Mom signed into the blog. Did you help her sign up? We'll see you on the 20th.