Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Coming Home For Conference

Hi Family,
This is just to let you know that we are scheduled to arrive in Utah on a Delta flight, # 1810, Thursday night at 8:05 PM.
Joel and Jacob have kindly offered to pick us up and we will let you work that out as we are honoured that you would take your time for us. We'll be grateful for a ride. Just outside of the baggage claim area, we'll be easy to spot....the very tired ones with lots of bags!
Josh is coming in Saturday morning for the Eagle Court so all the boys will be present. Wouldn't you know it....Doug Martin is in Peru!! So I am thinking....Joel could you ask Wally Barrrus if he could take your picture? Does anyone else have a suggestion? We'll still perhaps have to have Doug at a later date I am thinking, but we do need to capture this wonderful moment.
Any suggestions on what to serve for food after the event? I thought of the pizza man....maybe I am just getting excited to taste that pizza again!!
Must go....lots to do. We leave in 24 hours.
I can't believe that Rebecca left now as we head into town.....what does that imply?!?!?
Carrie ....we got the very cute card of thanks...........so thoughtful. Thank you so much. That reminds me. I was talking to a large gathering of saints here in Australia lately (can't remember where as all the meetings blend together) and I mentioned Jacob leaving for the MTC to begin his mission. When we returned home, after dropping him off, I went down to his room and found the sign that our Zack had stuck on Jacob's bedroom door early that morning. It read,
"I will miss you so muck." I love that! And we have missed all of you so very muck!!!
Our love to you all. Always and forever,
Mom*

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

Or did she leave town???

Chelsea said...

We all miss you very muck too. I am ready for you all to be here! What would you like to have for dinner? I was thinking like salad and sandwiches? I'm excited to see you! Good luck with everything you have going on before you leave! Love you!

Mom said...

Chelsea.....I am thinking that Campbell's soup will sound good to eat and perhaps a ham sandwich. If Rebecca is still in Utah would you ask her to pick up tomorrow a large ham for our Easter dinner and we can make sandwiches out of that! Thanks for thinking of us. All is going well here. The fridge is cleaned out...I am just writing a ton of thank you notes and then the packing! Love....Mom*

Chelsea said...

Yes I will ask her to get the ham tomorrow. We just bought the movie Enchanted, so that will make for a wonderful Easter. When do Kristen and Jason arrive? I will just get enough for dinner the night you get in and stuff for breakfast the next day. I wont get too much else unless you ask because I just don't know who will be here. So if you want other food then just tell me what to pick up. If I can pick up stuff for saturday too then let me know. Good luck packing! Oh can you ask Jared to bring my ipod TV adapter thing? Thanks. Love you!

Mom said...

Everybody remember to call Kaytie and wish her a very HAPPY 9TH Birthday. We were at her baptism a year ago.....time flies. At that time I can find out when Kristen and Jason are arriving. Have a good night.