Monday, March 10, 2008

Come Home!

Ok everyone, I am very very excited to see everybody. Jacob and Carrie, what day will you get here? And where will you be staying? I don't know if you would prefer the big house or little house but you would for sure be welcome here! Jared, what day do you guys arrive? I guess I know where you are staying hehe, your bed is already made. But let me know the details. My life... not too much going on, a whole bunch of tests and papers this last week, this week will have calmed down a bit but still pretty busy. Jacob, get ready to help me with my finances. Just took test two, lets just say I wanted to cry as I walked out of the testing center (ok maybe i did cry...) Anywho. Let me know whats up!
Chelsea

4 comments:

Jacob said...

Hey Bean, we are leaving Lubbock on Friday afternoon, we are going to arrive in Provo at 2 or 3 on Saturday. We are planning on staying in Provo that night and headding up to Idaho on Sunday morning. We will be back in Provo on the following Thursday night and will leave the next day to return to Lubbock. Let me know what's up with the finance class. Give me a call if you need any help. Or, you can simply blog your questions... how about that! This this is amazing!!!

Jared said...

Firstly, I agree with Jacob, "This this is amazing!!!" next, Nous allons arriver sur la vingtième de mars. Translated, that means we are going to arrive on the 20th of March.

Carrie Sybrowsky said...

Chelsea,

It was great to see you yesterday! Thanks for the DELICIOUS CAKE!!! I loved it. It is going to be great to see you again this weekend AND then again at conference time. See you soon!

Chelsea said...

Carrie.... The cake was so amazing. I think there is still some left so hurry back!